ART AND WATER
1. Water Filtration: We will demonstrate the procedures that municipal water plants may be used to purify water for drinking.
2. Go on a Scavenger Hunt: A scavenger hunt will encourage students to explore environmental concepts through hands-on learning
3.We will watch environmentally themed movies and then students will have a class discussion
4. Rain, snow and water-themed plays and drama work
5. Greeting card design showing the aquatic utilizing waste materials
6. Art workshops (painting, photography and short film) art exhibition during the meeting
7. Organizing a trip to Danube River